All Freelance skills

Old April 9th 04, 11:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JohnT

Default All Freelance skills

Hello all,

Our company offers transparent services to clients who outsource solutions
for lack of time or overload of work, and we, offer the work to you the
freelancer that wants to work from home. We require freelancers from any
location. We offer a fair price for the particular project which is agreed
before commencement. All work to be completed in your own home. No
registration fees or charges. We do though, have a standard of work to
adhere to so please only register if you are competent

To add to our database, we are currently seeking in the Web, IT & design
sector:

Web designers
Programmers
3D animation
Flash
Layout
Illustration
& more

Office & Commerce:
Secretarial
Data input
Powerpoint
Administration
Telesales
& more

Our clients are mainly agencies, design, IT
admin & commerce companies.

Take a look at the site to get a broader overview and register if you feel
its for you.

www.eurofreelancers.com

Thanks
John Thompson (admin)

---

Old April 10th 04, 12:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 9 Apr 2004, "JohnT" wrote:

No registration fees or charges.

So what's in it for you ? I only ask, because using the Google
"search newsgroups" facility looking for www.eurofreelancers.com
there are quite a number of threads where your business practice
and attitude come under attack. The forum area didn't look to be
throbbing with activity/projects... anyone reading should check
http://www.eurofreelancers.com/yabbse/index.php

I first saw this when it was hosted on Claranet. Seems to have
moved to the USA but you still post from Clara. Anyway, I see
that you've broadened your intended skills base from logos to
the works... I would *love* to read comments from people who
are doing projects as a result of the website, John, but I
won't be holding my breath! I doubt any would want to admit
to thinking it was worthwhile, unless you know different :-))