webspace

Old April 10th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fox

Default webspace

Hi can anyone suggest any free webspace for putting auction pictures on?
I don't get any with my broadband :-\

I need webspace where I can upload from my BB account

TIA

Fox

Old April 10th 04, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GwG

"Fox" wrote in message
Hi can anyone suggest any free webspace for putting auction pictures

on?
I don't get any with my broadband :-\

I need webspace where I can upload from my BB account

TIA

Bravenet do 20MB free webspace, and many more free services.
http://www.bravenet.com

Old April 10th 04, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JD

Default webspace - for business hosting?

"Martyn Dewar" wrote in message
.. .
Fox wrote:

Hi can anyone suggest any free webspace for putting auction pictures on?
I don't get any with my broadband :-\

I need webspace where I can upload from my BB account

TIA

Fox

www.freewebz.com

Following on from this thread -

I know that normally you get what you pay for, but do you guys who know
everything have any recommendations for a good/reasonable free/cheap
business hosting - for a non-mission critical webstore of limited capacity
(upto 20Mb) that I can port a domain name to please?

Old April 10th 04, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 10 Apr 2004 10:43, "Fox" wrote:

suggest any free webspace for putting auction pictures on

www.portland.co.uk (they handle domains, or offer free sub-doms
under port5.com) 15 MB, no banners or adverts, but used to be a
bit difficult getting FTP access (too many freeloaders :-))
Old April 10th 04, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Bland

Fox wrote:

Hi can anyone suggest any free webspace for putting auction pictures

on?
I don't get any with my broadband :-\

I need webspace where I can upload from my BB account

TIA

Fox

www.freewebz.com

Following on from this thread -

I know that normally you get what you pay for, but do you guys who know
everything have any recommendations for a good/reasonable free/cheap
business hosting - for a non-mission critical webstore of limited capacity
(upto 20Mb) that I can port a domain name to please?

Before I went abroad for hosting I was with Clara; service was fine, did
what it said on the tin. Nowadays I'm with Velcom www.velcom.com for long
contracts they'll do $6.95 a month with 30Gb bandwidth, 500Megs disk space,
email, cgi, blah de blah. That's well under 4 quid a month. Worth a look.
Support can be a bit slow, but other than that they're fine. They also do a
micro option for $2.95 a month (min 12 mnth contract) but that's a bit
stingy on bandwidth- 1GB/month. May be worth a look for a very low bandwidth
site though.

I'm not sure anybody does free business hosting. Would be a bit of a
pointless giveaway, and a business that can't afford 4 quid a month isn't
much of a business

Ian
--
A quality online comic strip for the discerning reader.

http://www.jaxtrawstudios.com

Old April 11th 04, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JD

"Ian Bland" wrote in message
news

Fox wrote:

[...]

Thanks Ian,

4 is nowt as you say - but you have to ask the question anyway )