D-Link DSL-504T & FREEUk Broadband

Old April 10th 04, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mr_K

Default D-Link DSL-504T & FREEUk Broadband

Has anyone else experienced DNS issues with FREEUK and using any router?

Tried the netgear and the d-link units I have here and while it connects,
there appears to be no DNS from FREEUK.
Placing the DNS entries in manually into the networking side of windows xp
pro, and it works!
Question is.. why are these routers not picking up the FREEUK dns?