Pipex Webspace

Old April 11th 04, 02:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fox

Default Pipex Webspace

Hi, does anyone know the website limitations on pipex?

IE: Bandwidth per month/week etc, I've tried emailing pipex with no reply.

All I know is that you get 50mb space with a adsl account.

Thanks

Fox

Old April 11th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

there are no bandwidth limitations it's not capped

Thank god ;-)

Old April 11th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Landregan

"Fox" wrote in message
Hi, does anyone know the website limitations on pipex?

IE: Bandwidth per month/week etc, I've tried emailing pipex with no reply.

All I know is that you get 50mb space with a adsl account.

Thanks

Fox

host it yourself and then there are no limits. Well not yet anyway.