PlusNet Or Pipex

Old April 11th 04, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Barratt

Default PlusNet Or Pipex

I am going to be swaping by BB provider (currently BTYahoo) to a new
provider. I have narrowed it down to these two. Which one would be best
for normal internet use and also PS2 online gaming? Has anyone had any
problems with either?

Carl

Old April 11th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian M Shepherd

Plusnet fair slightly better on www.adslguide.org.uk !

Old April 12th 04, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eldred.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:13:01 +0100, Zapp Brannigan
wrote:

Carl Barratt wrote:

I am going to be swaping by BB provider (currently BTYahoo) to a new
provider. I have narrowed it down to these two. Which one would be best
for normal internet use and also PS2 online gaming? Has anyone had any
problems with either?

Carl

Plusnet, I am with them, and they ROCK....

Not has any problems, and the 1 time I contacted customer support, they
answered my questions promptly and accuratly.

Have at look at the compatitive ratings (by users), which speak for
themselves...

http://tinyurl.com/ys5y6

If you do decide on PlusNet, I would appreciate it if you used my
referal code during the signup phase: mgillespie

Cheers...

Of course, I'd have a healthy dose of skepticism towards a
reccomendation from some geezer who's got something to gain by me
joining up.

E.
Old April 12th 04, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trent SC

[...]

Fair point about the referral, so how about this - I switched over to
PlusNet last year after a thoroughly ****y time with BTO and can bear out
the earlier post. And I don't really care about the referral. Good
service, fast connection speed, very few problems and excellent feedback
from the tech team when things aren't going perfectly.

Old April 13th 04, 06:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AngelHosts.com

wrote:

Carl Barratt wrote:

I am going to be swaping by BB provider (currently BTYahoo) to a new
provider. I have narrowed it down to these two. Which one would be

best
for normal internet use and also PS2 online gaming? Has anyone had any
problems with either?

Carl

Hi,

I managed to narrow my options down to Plusnet or Demon, nut quality of
service, efficiency etc etc swayed me to plus.net.

--
Regards

Krys

http://www.angelhosts.com -