No gateway ip no with wireless card now??

Old April 12th 04, 01:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Aussie AM Stereo Fan

Default No gateway ip no with wireless card now??

No idea why but now I can not get a gateway number from my wireless card in
my laptop. Any ideas anyone ? Assigning address auto or manually entering a
number in the main pc (ad-hoc) makes no difference. Very frustrating as it
was fine for many weeks now nothing