Provider recommendations?

Old April 13th 04, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KerplunKuK

Default Provider recommendations?

I am looking for a provider who will give me a minimum of a 1Mb service,
allow P2P use, newsgroup use and no limits.
Maximum cost of 40 per month.

Any advice?

Thanks

--
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Old April 13th 04, 01:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , KerplunKuK
writes
I am looking for a provider who will give me a minimum of a 1Mb service,
allow P2P use, newsgroup use and no limits.
Maximum cost of 40 per month.

Any advice?

Nildram 1MB service at 39.99gbp pcm. Not on it myself 512k is plenty
enough for me but I would recommend the ISP.
--
Pete Devlin
A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
Old April 13th 04, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:53:00 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
wrote:

I am looking for a provider who will give me a minimum of a 1Mb service,
allow P2P use, newsgroup use and no limits.
Maximum cost of 40 per month.

Any advice?

I really like Pipex, though if you are after binary newsservers then
don't go with them (their text one works well).

--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
"Advertising is the rattling of a stick in a swill bucket" George Orwell
Old April 13th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support

wrote:

I am looking for a provider who will give me a minimum of a 1Mb service,
allow P2P use, newsgroup use and no limits.
Maximum cost of 40 per month.

Any advice?

Thanks

Hi there,

Our home 1Mb is 32.99 per month. We allow P2P, have binary newsgroups
and no restrictions on bandwidth. Further info can be found on the
link below:

http://www.plus.net/info2/residentia...stall_1Mb.html

regards

+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----+
Old April 15th 04, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rufus Stone

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:57:59 +0100, PlusNet Support
wrote:

Our home 1Mb is 32.99 per month. We allow P2P, have binary newsgroups
and no restrictions on bandwidth. Further info can be found on the
link below:

http://www.plus.net/info2/residentia...stall_1Mb.html

If I go for this package, can you arrange for a single day BT
conversion from Home Highway? It would be handy if the BT engineer
could attend on just one day to remove HH and test and enable ADSL.

Thank you,

Rufus
--
The Reply-To: address is valid.