What BT Broadband down last night?

Old April 14th 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bobby

Default What BT Broadband down last night?

I couldn't access the Net last night from 5pm until this morning. I did the
usual checks (reboot, switch-off etc) but nothing. My wireless network was
OK (I could access the router).

Was BT Broadband down? Or was it a local problem (I live in Glasgow area)?

Cheers.

Bobby