Migrate from Cable to ADSL

Old April 15th 04, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Exit

Default Migrate from Cable to ADSL

I'm moving house soon and currently have 2mb Blueyonder which I've had for
three years upgrading from 512 to 1mb and then 2mb. In that time I have had
excellent service and virtually no downtime so I'm happy with BY.

Cable is not available at my new house but ADSL is so I need advice on who
to go with. I've just installed ADSL for a friend using Zen and was
generally impressed with them but who else should i consider. I will need 1
or 2mb and like a good ping for online gaming - I usually get a ping of
around 15-25 on the servers i use with BY.

Cheers!

--
Julian
---------

Old April 15th 04, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Exit" wrote in message
news
Cable is not available at my new house but ADSL is so I need advice on who
to go with. I've just installed ADSL for a friend using Zen and was
generally impressed with them but who else should i consider. I will need

1
or 2mb and like a good ping for online gaming - I usually get a ping of
around 15-25 on the servers i use with BY.

Have a look at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ - especially the forums

Depending on what you are looking for... worth considering a

A&A
Bulldog
Nildram
Pipex