SpeedTouch 510 v4 prob

Old April 15th 04, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Default SpeedTouch 510 v4 prob

Whenever I try to save any config changes, I get a 'failed writing
file' error message. If I backup the config to an INI file, and modify
it, the upload fails too.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't want to reset to defaults unless I'd
sure it will fix things as if it doesn't, it won't save my login info.

TIA.

Cheers,

Guy

** I may not be perfect, but I'm
** English, and that's the next best thing!