Pipex Mail Down?

Old April 15th 04, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sean Black

Default Pipex Mail Down?

Anyone else having trouble with Pipex email?

Can't even get logged in to netmail.
--
Sean Black
Old April 15th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh

In article , says...
Anyone else having trouble with Pipex email?

Can't even get logged in to netmail.

Email and webspace issues here, see the network status at
www.pipex.com

Regards,..

Old April 16th 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dolphin Boy

"Sean Black" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with Pipex email?

Can't even get logged in to netmail.
--
Sean Black

YEP! I was unable to download any e-mail last night

Old April 16th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:15:17 +0100, Hugh wrote:

In article , says...
Anyone else having trouble with Pipex email?

Can't even get logged in to netmail.

Email and webspace issues here, see the network status at
www.pipex.com

Regards,..

When I looked, webspace was the only thing that did work.

I couldn't even get through to dial or dsl status pages.

The mouse must have stopped running round its little wheel.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale