My Tiscali is working

Old May 7th 04, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
richard

Default My Tiscali is working

Don't tell anyone, but my Tiscali broadband is working fine.
If only they'd get there supply chain sorted (bb was on before modem
and filters arrived)

--
Richard

Old May 8th 04, 01:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zomaar

"richard" wrote in message
Don't tell anyone,

I won't - I think we're pretty safe here, its only Usenet, no-one else can
see

but my Tiscali broadband is working fine.

So is my f9, shhhhh - they'll all want one...

If only they'd get there supply chain sorted (bb was on before modem
and filters arrived)

Don't you just hate it when your bb is on before you're ready, don't tell
anyone, OK - our little secret???

:-) Ali

--
Richard

Old May 13th 04, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sector999

tiscali----BWAHHHHHHHHH

have fun.