Zen or nildram

Old May 8th 04, 12:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Henley

Default Zen or nildram

I'm looking at getting broadband and, after looking at adslguide it
seems that Zen and Nildram seem to score quite high. Do any of you
guys have any experiences of these two ISPs either positive or
negative.
Cheers.
Old May 8th 04, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Morgoth

"Tony Henley" wrote in message
I'm looking at getting broadband and, after looking at adslguide it
seems that Zen and Nildram seem to score quite high. Do any of you
guys have any experiences of these two ISPs either positive or
negative.
Cheers.

What services are you looking for?

Old May 9th 04, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Donovan Palmer

Old May 9th 04, 12:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Tony Henley wrote:

I'm looking at getting broadband and, after looking at adslguide it
seems that Zen and Nildram seem to score quite high. Do any of you
guys have any experiences of these two ISPs either positive or
negative.
Cheers.

Have used both - no major problems.

Only quirk I've noted is that Nildram don't warn you if there's a
billing issue and just chop off your connection - I forgot the Nildram
debit was coming out of my account on a couple of occasions and there
were insufficient funds - fair enough, my fault, but you'd think they'd
send an email to advise of the situation so you can sort it out - nope
you just discover you've a dead connection until you phone them.

Even Frees..er..Wandadoo send a couple of emails asking you to check
your account first.

L3K
Old May 9th 04, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Harvey

Tony Henley wrote:

I'm looking at getting broadband and, after looking at adslguide it
seems that Zen and Nildram seem to score quite high. Do any of you
guys have any experiences of these two ISPs either positive or
negative.
Cheers.

I am with Nildram. Very good, only gripe I have is there is no Web page with
the status of all services.
Zen support has a neat page with popups for services which have problems.