Where to buy Vigor router

Old May 8th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Saunders

Default Where to buy Vigor router

I have decided to go for the Vigour 2600 Plus. I note that SEG
Communications are the official distributor for Vigor but their prices are
quite a bit more that some other vendors. Any reason I should pay extra (eg
support) or should I go for the cheapest on offer,

Any recommendations

Thanks

Mike Saunders

Old May 8th 04, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Landregan

"Paul Landregan" wrote in message
. ..

"Mike Saunders" wrote in message
I have decided to go for the Vigour 2600 Plus. I note that SEG
Communications are the official distributor for Vigor but their prices

are
quite a bit more that some other vendors. Any reason I should pay extra

(eg
support) or should I go for the cheapest on offer,

Any recommendations

Thanks

Mike Saunders

www.zionmedia.co.uk ask for Tim Bug and mention my name. he should give

you
5-10% off.

Or www.dorsetnetworks.co.uk ask for Guy Bowdler, again a friend.

Looks like Guy is playing with his site. use this url

http://www.dorsetnetworks.co.uk/dn/index1.htm

go to contacts and give him a ring.

Old May 8th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Starke

The most expensive may in fact be cheaper. Up to you of course, however I
should do nothing for quite a bit

Old May 8th 04, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Campbell

Not what you asked for but some cheap places for the Vigor

http://www.itchest.co.uk/draytek2600.aspx
http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/produ...600Plus&pm=415
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...p?SupplierID=9
http://www.dslsource.co.uk/

Old May 8th 04, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Sat, 8 May 2004 20:32:59 +0100, "Steven Campbell"
wrote:

Not what you asked for but some cheap places for the Vigor

http://www.itchest.co.uk/draytek2600.aspx
http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/produ...600Plus&pm=415
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...p?SupplierID=9
http://www.dslsource.co.uk/

Very useful. Looks like DSL is thed best buy for the 2600 plus,
unless of course someone can track down an even cheaper source!

IT CHEST = £148.04
DSL = £139.22
BROADBANDBUYER = £141
DSLSOURCE = £? [Site does not show 2600 plus]

David Bradley

Old May 9th 04, 02:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

2600+ is £140.99 at wireless4u.co.uk
but you need to take in account the p&p prices
Regards,
Martin

Old May 9th 04, 06:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

2600+ is £140.99 at wireless4u.co.uk
but you need to take in account the p&p prices
Regards,
Martin

My previous listing was the checkout prices [p&p and VAT inc.] so
without going to the wireless4u.co.uk WEB site I would gess we are
looking at £150+ from this source.

David Bradley

Old May 9th 04, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Landregan

wrote:

Not what you asked for but some cheap places for the Vigor

http://www.itchest.co.uk/draytek2600.aspx
http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/produ...600Plus&pm=415
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...p?SupplierID=9
http://www.dslsource.co.uk/

Very useful. Looks like DSL is thed best buy for the 2600 plus,
unless of course someone can track down an even cheaper source!

IT CHEST = £148.04
DSL = £139.22
BROADBANDBUYER = £141
DSLSOURCE = £? [Site does not show 2600 plus]

David Bradley

Zionmedia £113 + VAT = 132
mENTION MY NAME GET 5-10% OFF

Old May 9th 04, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
fred bloggs

"Mike Saunders" wrote in message
I have decided to go for the Vigour 2600 Plus. I note that SEG
Communications are the official distributor for Vigor but their prices are
quite a bit more that some other vendors. Any reason I should pay extra

(eg
support) or should I go for the cheapest on offer,

Any recommendations

Thanks

Mike Saunders

Hi Mike

before you go shopping, can I suggest that put a quick message up on
uk.adverts.computer. You might save yourself a bit.

Mike

Old May 9th 04, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Saunders

"Mike Saunders" wrote in message
I have decided to go for the Vigour 2600 Plus. I note that SEG
Communications are the official distributor for Vigor but their prices are
quite a bit more that some other vendors. Any reason I should pay extra

(eg
support) or should I go for the cheapest on offer,

Thanks for all the replies. I take it that there is no reason not to go for
the cheapest supplier as none has given a reason

Mike