Cheapest broadband in London?

Old May 10th 04, 12:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

Default Cheapest broadband in London?

My sister lives in Streatham Hill in Merry Old London and I was wondering
about broadband for her. Because of LLU and stuff, I think there are a lot
more options than in Manchester. I seem to remember that Tele2 did cheapish
wireless broadband back a few years ago but can't find anything about that
now. Also heard about Bulldog & their Primetime 500 package looks pretty
good.

No install fee and included hardware would be a bonus. Looked on
ADSLguide.org.uk but that just confused me

Old May 10th 04, 01:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Campbell

"James" wrote in message
. ..
My sister lives in Streatham Hill in Merry Old London and I was wondering
about broadband for her. Because of LLU and stuff, I think there are a lot
more options than in Manchester. I seem to remember that Tele2 did

cheapish
wireless broadband back a few years ago but can't find anything about that
now. Also heard about Bulldog & their Primetime 500 package looks pretty
good.

Did you have a look at www.metronet.co.uk a pay as you go broadband starting
from 10

Steven.