E7Even cheapest for 12 months ???

Old May 11th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

Default E7Even cheapest for 12 months ???

I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a 12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - £250.00 (Total cost for year 1)

Thanks
Daniel

Old May 12th 04, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

"Daniel" wrote in message
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a 12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - £250.00 (Total cost for year 1)

Thanks
Daniel

Can anyone let me know if this is correct,

Thanks again
Daniel

Old May 14th 04, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Daniel wrote:
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a 12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - ?250.00 (Total cost for year 1)

Hmm.
Plusnet do a 14.99+58 quid service, which would be 237.
It is capped to 1G.
Was the figure plus or minus VAT?
Old May 14th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Daniel wrote:
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a

12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - ?250.00 (Total cost for year

1)

Hmm.
Plusnet do a 14.99+58 quid service, which would be 237.
It is capped to 1G.
Was the figure plus or minus VAT?

It was £250.00 including VAT with no capping,

Thanks
Daniel

Old May 14th 04, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
half_pint

Daniel wrote:
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a

12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - ?250.00 (Total cost for year

1)

Hmm.
Plusnet do a 14.99+58 quid service, which would be 237.
It is capped to 1G.

Which is not much, I can get more than that on dial up,
I can get over 3 gig on a standard dial-up.

Was the figure plus or minus VAT?

Old May 15th 04, 12:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Daniel wrote:
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over a

12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - ?250.00 (Total cost for year

1)

Hmm.
Plusnet do a 14.99+58 quid service, which would be 237.
It is capped to 1G.

Which is not much, I can get more than that on dial up,
I can get over 3 gig on a standard dial-up.

Well, yes.
I got about 12G in one month using dial-up.
(Homehighway, 64K connection, surftime anytime)

The plusnet service is interesting in that it's 2.50 for an extra gig,
but that it has a cap at 24.99 so that the most you pay is 24.99, but
for months you'r not using it heavily, it can drop right down.
Old May 15th 04, 01:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
news
The plusnet service is interesting in that it's 2.50 for an extra gig,
but that it has a cap at 24.99 so that the most you pay is 24.99, but
for months you'r not using it heavily, it can drop right down.

But only £13 more for the full year, and e7even isn't capped ??

Daniel

Old May 15th 04, 01:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Daniel wrote:
"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
news
The plusnet service is interesting in that it's 2.50 for an extra gig,
but that it has a cap at 24.99 so that the most you pay is 24.99, but
for months you'r not using it heavily, it can drop right down.

But only ?13 more for the full year, and e7even isn't capped ??

I haven't heard of e7even.
Plusnet have at least been around in various guises for a few years.
Old May 19th 04, 01:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
half_pint

Daniel wrote:
I am looking into which ISP is offering the cheapest 512 package over

12
month period (incl connection).

Does anyone know cheaper than e7even.com - ?250.00 (Total cost for

year
1)

Hmm.
Plusnet do a 14.99+58 quid service, which would be 237.
It is capped to 1G.

Which is not much, I can get more than that on dial up,
I can get over 3 gig on a standard dial-up.

Well, yes.
I got about 12G in one month using dial-up.
(Homehighway, 64K connection, surftime anytime)

And did they threaten to booot you off after that month?
If you pay a fortune anyway maybe not.

When I started using my dial up a lot (especially during the day)
they were not happy. I am not sure if it is hours or data which
bothers them most, but if u r blocking others they don't like it at all.
(Peak hours).

Old May 19th 04, 03:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

The plusnet service is interesting in that it's 2.50 for an extra gig,
but that it has a cap at 24.99 so that the most you pay is 24.99, but
for months you'r not using it heavily, it can drop right down.

High users would do better on PlusNet's std 512k UNLIMITED service at £18.99
/ £21.99 with P2P and binaries.
Low users would be better on Metronet, £11.75 for 200Mb, 1Gb works out at
£14.10, certainly save while non hols.
Regards,
Martin