Routers for ADSL+Ether+VPN+VOIP ...

Old May 12th 04, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Henderson

Default Routers for ADSL+Ether+VPN+VOIP ...

This might be a tall order, but I have to connect 2 locations together,
one is on ADSL, the other has an Ethernet presented broadband system
(pretend it's Blueyonder or NTL, but it's not really)

They need to run a VPN between then, so I'm looking at a pair of routers
from the same maker preferably but they also want to run voice, so they
want a pair of routers with phone sockets.

My initial choice was for Dratek, but it seems they don't do an Ethernet
WAN router with voice ports, only ADSL.

Anyone have any suggestions, either for a pair from the same maker, or
a Ethernet WAN router compatabile in VPN and VOIP terms with the Draytek?

Thanks,

Gordon