Great site for Broadband

Old May 12th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Me

Default Great site for Broadband

Anyone interested in quality well priced Broadband should look at this site
I found www.spartacomms.com

I think it is mainly aimed a business but there are no restrictions for
individuals.

Old May 12th 04, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

On Wed, 12 May 2004 18:10:38 +0100, "Me" wrote:

Anyone interested in quality well priced Broadband should look at this site
I found www.spartacomms.com

You are a customer?

--
Hiram Hackenbacker
Old May 13th 04, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Hill

Mugwump uttered in :

In article , Hiram Hackenbacker
said......

On Wed, 12 May 2004 18:10:38 +0100, "Me" wrote:

Anyone interested in quality well priced Broadband should look at this
site I found www.spartacomms.com

You are a customer?

27 for 512? I'd say that is definitely well priced!

Hopefully that's sarcasm, as I pay 22 :

--
Posting addr feeds straight to DCC and others. dhill + nana = cricalix ,
net for direct mail.
Old May 13th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
XpUser

After careful thought and consideration Duncan Hill typed:

wrote:

Anyone interested in quality well priced Broadband should look at
this site I found www.spartacomms.com

You are a customer?

27 for 512? I'd say that is definitely well priced!

Hopefully that's sarcasm, as I pay 22 :

its well priced for SpartaComms