Web Switchboard

Old May 13th 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.net.providers
poster

Default Web Switchboard

On 11 May 2004, in uk.telecom, "telecomwatcher" wrote:

You may not be but you are not the whole group.

It generally helps to quote from a post. I assume yours was meant to
be a follow-up to mine.

when new facilites are introduced, ... legitimate to point them out

The domain was registered in March 2003. There have been numerous
posts in numberous groups about the service, though I don't think
anything especially innovative has been added (else it would've
been mentioned). I see the domain now has an expiry date of 2009
so I assume the registrant believes this is a long-term crusade to
make it popular. I'm just one who remains unconvinced of its worth,
and will likely make a complaint each time I see it advertised.