Doh!

Old May 13th 04, 08:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

Default Doh!

Hi,

I think this maybe a stupid question but I don't know much about ADSL being
an ex-cable customer but here goes. Can I use my new ADSL modem as a normal
dial-up modem if I need to use a dial-up account or is it just for
broadband?

Old May 14th 04, 08:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PJB

"Gareth :-) voom" wrote in message
Hi,

I think this maybe a stupid question but I don't know much

about ADSL being
an ex-cable customer but here goes. Can I use my new ADSL

modem as a normal
dial-up modem if I need to use a dial-up account or is it

just for
broadband?

your adsl modem cannot be used for dialup, but you can have
a dialup modem on the same line as adsl ;-)
Which means you can have both, at the same time, if you
wish.

P.