Virgin Net Contact Number?

Old May 15th 04, 01:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Pape

Default Virgin Net Contact Number?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a customer services conact number for Virgin.net BB? I have
constantly e-mailed them thru the site, but to no avail, so would like to
speak to a human about it! However, I cant find the number on the site :-(

Help!

Chris

Old May 15th 04, 01:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Pape

"Chris Pape" wrote in message
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a customer services conact number for Virgin.net BB? I

have
constantly e-mailed them thru the site, but to no avail, so would like to
speak to a human about it! However, I cant find the number on the site :-(

Help!

Chris

*contact* Grr, my typing is ****e this morning!

Take 100 lines boy! "Contact is spelt C-O-N-T-A-C-T!!"

Old May 15th 04, 10:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Domestos

Does anyone have a customer services conact number for Virgin.net BB?

I beleive it is 0906 301 0000

and the support e-mail is

Watch the number , it is charged at 50p/minute

Domestos

Old May 18th 04, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"Domestos" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Does anyone have a customer services conact number for Virgin.net BB?

I beleive it is 0906 301 0000

and the support e-mail is

Watch the number , it is charged at 50p/minute

Domestos

I've had a virgin email account for 8 yrs, last week it stopped
working, now on calling all I get is a recoreded msg, then it custs
off!!.. This is for virgin 24/7, anyone got any further?