Fast24 broadband still not installed

Old May 17th 04, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alfi

Default Fast24 broadband still not installed

It must be a month now since I signed up with Fast24 broadband and I
still haven't even heard when they are planning to install the thing.
They tell me they havent been given a date yet from their telco and
when they do they will let me know.

This seems a bit slow as AOL had me up and running in a couple of
weeks when I had them before.

Should I give up and sign up with someone else. It is supposed to be
a 3 month contract which I accepted as part of the sign up process.
Any advice?
Old May 17th 04, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Domestos

"alfi" wrote in message
om...
It must be a month now since I signed up with Fast24 broadband and I
still haven't even heard when they are planning to install the thing.
They tell me they havent been given a date yet from their telco and
when they do they will let me know.

This seems a bit slow as AOL had me up and running in a couple of
weeks when I had them before.

Should I give up and sign up with someone else. It is supposed to be
a 3 month contract which I accepted as part of the sign up process.
Any advice?

Buy cheap, get cheap...

Sorry, but I would sign up with a more reliable service. If it takes this
long to get going, what gonna happen when you need support?

Virign promised 10 days to connect me up, I was up and running within 6. Top
class service. And there is no contract...

Domestos

Old May 17th 04, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alfi

Emailed them to cancel my order and suprise suprise, they have come up
with an activation day tomorrow.