Tutorial for Kerio 2.1.5 ?

Old May 17th 04, 10:07 PM posted to ntl.discussion.broadband.cm,uk.telecom.broadband,comp.security.misc,comp.security.firewalls
lubinok

Default Tutorial for Kerio 2.1.5 ?

"Jackeline D" wrote in message
I have been using Kerio 2.1.5 on XP Pro for a few months. The PC
is standalone, at home and connected to the Net by cable.

When I look through the list of programs I am blocking I can't
really make much sense of what XP needs or doesn't need.

Also I can't make a lot of sense of how Kerio works - for example I
am struggling to do things like (1) export my list of Open
Connections At Local Host and (2) export my Firewall Configuration.

Is there a web site or group which helps new Kerio 2.1.5 users or
even tells them what they need to set up for basic broadband
surfing.

Yes.
A manual can be downloaded at
http://www.kerio.com/us/supp_kpf_manual.html
It's quite comprehensive.
l.

Old May 17th 04, 10:43 PM posted to ntl.discussion.broadband.cm,uk.telecom.broadband,comp.security.misc,comp.security.firewalls
lubinok

"lubinok" wrote in message

"Jackeline D" wrote in message
I have been using Kerio 2.1.5 on XP Pro for a few months. The PC
is standalone, at home and connected to the Net by cable.

When I look through the list of programs I am blocking I can't
really make much sense of what XP needs or doesn't need.

Also I can't make a lot of sense of how Kerio works - for example I
am struggling to do things like (1) export my list of Open
Connections At Local Host and (2) export my Firewall Configuration.

Is there a web site or group which helps new Kerio 2.1.5 users or
even tells them what they need to set up for basic broadband
surfing.

Yes.
A manual can be downloaded at
http://www.kerio.com/us/supp_kpf_manual.html
It's quite comprehensive.

PS I got the 2.1.5 Version of the manual last year.
This one is V4 and has more bells and whistles.
But should be of help .
The pdf version looks great.
l.

Old May 17th 04, 11:21 PM posted to ntl.discussion.broadband.cm,uk.telecom.broadband,comp.security.misc,comp.security.firewalls
lubinok

"lubinok" wrote in message

"lubinok" wrote in message

[...]

*PPS*. The 2.15 Manual can be downloaded from
http://www.asu.edu/it/fyi/comm/docum.../userguide.pdf
I hope this helps.
l.