Coverage maps

Old May 18th 04, 08:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Latio

Default Coverage maps

Anyone do such a thing as a detailed coverage map showing which companies
cover which areas.

I could be moving to Poole/Bournemouth area (from York where I have NTL
cable) and wondering what delights are on offer on the south coast.

Cheers

Phil

Old May 18th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Phil Latio wrote:
Anyone do such a thing as a detailed coverage map showing which companies
cover which areas.

I could be moving to Poole/Bournemouth area (from York where I have NTL
cable) and wondering what delights are on offer on the south coast.

http://www.samknows.com is the best (only) site to really offer this
information.

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins

UK Broadband Usergroup http://www.uk-bug.net
Old May 18th 04, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

most of poole / bmth is covered by ntl, if you go to the ntl cable site
there's a post code checker which will tell you what services are available,
altho obviously you would need an address!

.. .

Old May 19th 04, 07:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Latio

"Chris" wrote in message
most of poole / bmth is covered by ntl, if you go to the ntl cable site
there's a post code checker which will tell you what services are

available,
altho obviously you would need an address!

Many thanks, that's a start. It's astonishing how useless Estate Agents are.

Cheers

Phil