Broadband Voice (BT)

Old May 18th 04, 02:16 PM posted to comp.dcom.telecom.tech,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
monkeying......

Default Broadband Voice (BT)

Massive great big SNIP
Right thats it.... I'll answer my own question.....

It works....caller id is a bit slow.....(anyone got a pdf for an enterprise
discovery phone??)...

Anyone else using BBV have any comments on the service?.... other than "its
very bad to charge for voip to voip calls"

Cross posted for the hell of it

---