Wanadoo is crap!

Old May 18th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C.C.

Default Wanadoo is crap!

They are the pits!!!!

Old May 18th 04, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"C.C." wrote in message
They are the pits!!!!

Feel better now? :0)

Old May 18th 04, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

"C.C." wrote in message
They are the pits!!!!

good to see reasoned argument, careful thought, analysis and presentation of
data and facts are alive and well.

Old May 18th 04, 10:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

On Tue, 18 May 2004 20:17:08 +0100, "Martin" wrote:

good to see reasoned argument, careful thought, analysis and presentation of
data and facts are alive and well.

Come on it's election time.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker
Old May 19th 04, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

C.C. wrote:

They are the pits!!!!

Yeah, but at least they aren't as bad as Frees..oh, wait a mo..I'll get
me coat.
Old May 19th 04, 01:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Rogers

I was quite excited when they announced spam blocking. "Oh good" I thought
"I can start using my old freeserve account". However the web interface will
not let me save the settings to send spam straight to the junk folder. What
use is that? How do I tell them?

John Rogers
www.phonecat.co.uk