Linksys WAG54G Firmware flash went wrong

Old May 19th 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robespierre

Default Linksys WAG54G Firmware flash went wrong

Hi
I unsuccesfully flashed my WAG54G router to Annex A v1.01.7. Now DHCP
wont update my IP address, giving me a 169.254.... address, and thus I
cannot connect to the net.
I spoke to tech support, and the options I have is to either downgrade
the firmware or to RMA it. If anyone has any earlier firmware
revision, could you please, please email it to

Thanks

Kevin
Old May 19th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

I unsuccesfully flashed my WAG54G router to Annex A v1.01.7. Now DHCP
wont update my IP address, giving me a 169.254.... address, and thus I
cannot connect to the net.
I spoke to tech support, and the options I have is to either downgrade
the firmware or to RMA it. If anyone has any earlier firmware
revision, could you please, please email it to

Tried here ?

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/international/firmware