Okay.. own up. Who's hidden Nildram?

Old May 22nd 04, 07:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christian Hewitt

Default Okay.. own up. Who's hidden Nildram?

One of my domains is hosted by them. Mail stopped working earlier so
i've done some basic trouble shooting and their DNS appears to have
dropped off the internet. I've checked from several different
geographic locations around the world that I can SSH in to and I get
the same (nada) from all of them.

Currently on the west coast of the USA so trying to avoid the phone
call to their tech support (not that I know the number and not that
their website is reachable!).

Any clues?

CH

Old May 22nd 04, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Domestos

"Christian Hewitt" wrote in message
One of my domains is hosted by them. Mail stopped working earlier so
i've done some basic trouble shooting and their DNS appears to have
dropped off the internet. I've checked from several different
geographic locations around the world that I can SSH in to and I get
the same (nada) from all of them.

Its gonna be one of those mysteries like where is Osama lurking? hey maybe
thet have gone into hiding together!!!

Domestos

Old May 22nd 04, 10:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Greg Hennessy

On Fri, 21 May 2004 22:43:47 -0700, Christian Hewitt
wrote:

One of my domains is hosted by them. Mail stopped working earlier so
i've done some basic trouble shooting and their DNS appears to have
dropped off the internet. I've checked from several different
geographic locations around the world that I can SSH in to and I get
the same (nada) from all of them.

Seeing it here also.

greg

--
"vying with Platt for the largest gap
between capability and self perception"
Old May 23rd 04, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

wrote:

One of my domains is hosted by them. Mail stopped working earlier so
i've done some basic trouble shooting and their DNS appears to have
dropped off the internet. I've checked from several different
geographic locations around the world that I can SSH in to and I get
the same (nada) from all of them.

Currently on the west coast of the USA so trying to avoid the phone
call to their tech support (not that I know the number and not that
their website is reachable!).

Any clues?

CH

Hi.

Theri website is still available to me (in the UK). The usual
www.nildram.co.uk.

Can you use it to e-mail their support?

JohnK