BT Voyager 200 Router

Old May 26th 04, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in complete control

Default BT Voyager 200 Router

Hello,

I've just got a BT Voyager 200 ADSL Modem/router today and Im having
problems.

It works fine on my conputer running XP but I cant seem to get it to work
with my Laptop which is running Windows 98se.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Old May 26th 04, 07:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

in complete control wrote:
Hello,

I've just got a BT Voyager 200 ADSL Modem/router today and Im having
problems.

It works fine on my conputer running XP but I cant seem to get it to work
with my Laptop which is running Windows 98se.

Can anyone help?

What is the network config for the 98se machine ?
How are you connecting the laptop to the V200 ? Using the same ethernet
cable ?

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins

UK Broadband Usergroup http://www.uk-bug.net
Old May 27th 04, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in complete control

"Andy M Jenkins" wrote in message
What is the network config for the 98se machine ?
How are you connecting the laptop to the V200 ? Using the same ethernet
cable ?

Its connected and working on XP, just not on Windows 98se.

What do you mean by network config? I thought that you just plug in the
router in the hug and connect it to the PCMIA NIC on the laptop...