2 meg BB from BT?

Old May 27th 04, 02:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in complete control

Default 2 meg BB from BT?

Hello,

Will BT launch a 2meg broadband service anytime oris that to much to ask
for?

Old May 27th 04, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

"in complete control" wrote in message
Hello,

Will BT launch a 2meg broadband service anytime oris that to much to ask
for?

BT Broadband do a 2Mbit business product already, and other service
providers do 2Mbit ADSL services e.g. Nildram for 57.99 a month. Our own
2MBit product is quite pricey at 93.99, but it does have low contention
ratio, static IP and named technical manager.

As for a BT 2MBit home offering, I'm not sure, but it seems likely that it
will arrive.

Dominic

------
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
www.icbroadband.com/support
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933