Will an ADSL Router with an ATMF-25 WAN port work in the UK?

Old May 28th 04, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graeme

Default Will an ADSL Router with an ATMF-25 WAN port work in the UK?

Hi,

I have an ADSL router with an ATMF-25 port on the WAN side and
ethernet ports on the LAN side. I'm guessing it was designed for use
in another country - but is there any way I can get this to work in
the UK? I think that I need some sort of device to transform the ADSL
signals into ATM cells, but I'm not sure. The set-up diagram for the
router shows a "network terminator" box with both an ADSL and ATM
port. The ADSL port plugs into the wall and the ATM port to the
router.

Thanks,

Graeme