Recommend a provider

Old May 28th 04, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
A.J.B

Default Recommend a provider

Ok, i have a 512k connection with bt but now want a faster
connection , Can anyone recommend a provider.
I have just looked at Bulldogs website and they are offering
1mbs for 32.99 and 2mbs for 37.99 .Are they any good?.

Andy.

Old May 28th 04, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Welham

A.J.B wrote:
Ok, i have a 512k connection with bt but now want a faster
connection , Can anyone recommend a provider.
I have just looked at Bulldogs website and they are offering
1mbs for 32.99 and 2mbs for 37.99 .Are they any good?.

Andy.

what do you want from the connection ?

Qustions to ask your self a

Do you want a limited on the amount of data transfered ?
Do you want Newgroup access ?
Do you want P2P ?

Adrew

--
To reply via email, first reverse the address below then replace the
(at) with @ and the (dot) with .
Old May 28th 04, 06:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
A.J.B

"Andrew Welham" wrote in message
A.J.B wrote:
Ok, i have a 512k connection with bt but now want a faster
connection , Can anyone recommend a provider.
I have just looked at Bulldogs website and they are offering
1mbs for 32.99 and 2mbs for 37.99 .Are they any good?.

Andy.

what do you want from the connection ?

Qustions to ask your self a

Do you want a limited on the amount of data transfered ?
Do you want Newgroup access ?
Do you want P2P ?

I want 24/7 access, no download limits , newsgroup access
and P2P.

Andy.

Old May 29th 04, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
fred bloggs

A.J.B wrote:
Ok, i have a 512k connection with bt but now want a faster
connection , Can anyone recommend a provider.
I have just looked at Bulldogs website and they are offering
1mbs for 32.99 and 2mbs for 37.99 .Are they any good?.

Andy.

what do you want from the connection ?

Qustions to ask your self a

Do you want a limited on the amount of data transfered ?
Do you want Newgroup access ?
Do you want P2P ?

I want 24/7 access, no download limits , newsgroup access
and P2P.

Andy.

Hi Andy,
if you want a word-of-mouth recommendation, I would suggest that you have a
look at Plus. They have various packages and I have found them to provide a
good reliable service. I personally use the 2M bps home-worker package and
have had no hiccups for the 6/8 months I have been using it.. Customer
service is good but only had to use it once.

If you do sign up, put me down as the referrer (hastings1066)

Cheers, Mike