Availablity of ebuyer Alcatel 4 Port Router

Old May 30th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trevor

Default Availablity of ebuyer Alcatel 4 Port Router

Hi all.

Does anyone know if it is still possible to buy the router that ebuyer
sold for 40 a while ago anywhere (ebuyer don't seem to sell it
anymore). It's not the one with the Conexant chipset but the one with
the Alcatel chipset and Micronet branded firmware.

(It's the one shown here
http://www.micronet.com.tw/Products/adsl/SP3352.asp only it doesn't look
like the picture if you understand what I mean)

Thanks.
Old May 31st 04, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Does anyone know if it is still possible to buy the router that ebuyer
sold for 40 a while ago anywhere (ebuyer don't seem to sell it
anymore). It's not the one with the Conexant chipset but the one with
the Alcatel chipset and Micronet branded firmware.
http://www.micronet.com.tw/Products/adsl/SP3352.asp only it doesn't look
like the picture if you understand what I mean)

The guy who used to advertise his own company here (Tiny ?!?) might have
some. Beware the hiked cost and possibly illegal terms of trade though.

I forget what his site is called.

Mine`s working perfectly :-)

Old May 31st 04, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trevor

Colin Wilson wrote:

The guy who used to advertise his own company here (Tiny ?!?) might have
some. Beware the hiked cost and possibly illegal terms of trade though.

I forget what his site is called.

Mine`s working perfectly :-)

I think you mean Tiny Ramsden aka Lioncom.

Mine's still working perfectly too. I just wish at the time I'd bought two.

Anyway I was just looking for one as someone I know is getting adsl and
I thought since mine's still going strong I should get him one too.

But I've just ordered one of the Dabs Conexant ones instead.

Does anyone know if they come with the latest Amigo firmware on them or
do they come with a really old version. The last update was December
2002 according to the Amigo website so they should have it by now
shouldn't they?

Thanks,
Trevor