Problems accessing Website

Old May 30th 04, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flexi

Default Problems accessing Website

hello,

Im on BT Basic 1Meg BB and I cant log on to a website, I know it wa working
a few days ago.. the URL is www.feesch.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Old May 30th 04, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Flexi" wrote in message
Im on BT Basic 1Meg BB and I cant log on to a website, I know it wa

working
a few days ago.. the URL is www.feesch.co.uk

The owner of the domain hasn't renewed it, so it has been suspended by
Nominet.

http://195.66.240.211/cgi-bin/whois....y=feesch.co.uk

Regards
Sunil

Old May 30th 04, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message

"Flexi" wrote in message
Im on BT Basic 1Meg BB and I cant log on to a website, I know it wa

working
a few days ago.. the URL is www.feesch.co.uk

The owner of the domain hasn't renewed it, so it has been suspended by
Nominet.

http://195.66.240.211/cgi-bin/whois....y=feesch.co.uk

How long do domain names stay in the "suspended" state before they are
returned and can be registered again, does anybody know? (Not that I want
feesch.co.uk, just curious)

Dominic

Old May 30th 04, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Dominic" wrote in message
. ..
How long do domain names stay in the "suspended" state before they are
returned and can be registered again, does anybody know? (Not that I want
feesch.co.uk, just curious)

Its supposed to be around 6 to 8 weeks..

Regards
Sunil

Old May 31st 04, 12:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , Dominic
writes
How long do domain names stay in the "suspended" state before they are
returned and can be registered again, does anybody know? (Not that I
want feesch.co.uk, just curious)

I think you get about 30 days before it becomes detagged. After that it
would appear to be 6 months or so before it is released proper. The
details are at nominets site but I can't be bothered finding out the
exact dates. I had a fall out with a hosting company over transfers, so
I took the risk and waited for my domains to expire. then nominet wanted
15gbp per domain to reinstate them. Bollox to that I thought so I waited
again. I've just got them all back without having to pay hosting company
1 and nominet a fortune. Risky though. Not advisable for anybody who
can't afford to lose their domain.
--
Pete Devlin
A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.