Reducing line rental

Old June 1st 04, 03:57 AM posted to alt.drdoom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.local.yorkshire.noticeboard,uk.local.yorkshire,alt.troll,free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.misc,alt.spacebastards
Xomicron

Default Reducing line rental

King Queen wrote in
:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:48:40 +0100, Grant Crozier
wrote:

Listen here mush I paid all my taxis from leaving school until taking
early retirement at the age of 60 unlike many people in the UK today
plus I just happen to be one of the very few who happen to have paid
for aTV licence .
Now **** off with the totally false allegations you are making about
me .

He's a troll, posting stuff just to get responses out of people.

Quite sad really that people feel the need to do that, or get
enjoyment out of other people's indignant responses, but there you go.

I think the best thing is to ignore him, that is what would get at him
most.

Though the last e-mail is potentially libelous. You could complain
about it to and , especially as
he is apparently posting using a spam-trapped e-mail address which is
not allowed by fu-berlin.de .

I'd do that then ignore him.

Get a ****ing life you netKKKopping asshole.