NTL Speed Increase?

Old June 1st 04, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sine wave

Default NTL Speed Increase?

I read a while ago that NTL were increasing their broadband speeds (150 to
300, 600 to 750 and 1mb to 1.5mb).
I think 1st June was mentioned as a possible date.

Has anyone heard anything? I know Telewest officially announced their
increases and NTL were to follow suit but it doesn't seem to have happened
yet.

Old June 1st 04, 12:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

sine wave wrote:
I read a while ago that NTL were increasing their broadband speeds (150 to
300, 600 to 750 and 1mb to 1.5mb).
I think 1st June was mentioned as a possible date.

Has anyone heard anything? I know Telewest officially announced their
increases and NTL were to follow suit but it doesn't seem to have happened
yet.

"Late summer" was the last official quote I had from NTL.

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins

UK Broadband Usergroup http://www.uk-bug.net
Old June 1st 04, 01:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sine wave

"Andy M Jenkins" wrote in message
sine wave wrote:
I read a while ago that NTL were increasing their broadband speeds (150

300, 600 to 750 and 1mb to 1.5mb).
I think 1st June was mentioned as a possible date.

Has anyone heard anything? I know Telewest officially announced their
increases and NTL were to follow suit but it doesn't seem to have

happened
yet.

"Late summer" was the last official quote I had from NTL.

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins

UK Broadband Usergroup http://www.uk-bug.net

Thanks for your reply Andy.

Old June 1st 04, 03:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GwG

sine wave wrote:
I read a while ago that NTL were increasing their broadband speeds

300, 600 to 750 and 1mb to 1.5mb).
I think 1st June was mentioned as a possible date.

Has anyone heard anything? I know Telewest officially announced

their
increases and NTL were to follow suit but it doesn't seem to have

happened
yet.

"Late summer" was the last official quote I had from NTL.

That will be spring 2006 then.

Old June 1st 04, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PJB

"GwG" wrote in message

"Andy M Jenkins" wrote in

message
sine wave wrote:
I read a while ago that NTL were increasing their

broadband speeds
300, 600 to 750 and 1mb to 1.5mb).
I think 1st June was mentioned as a possible date.

Has anyone heard anything? I know Telewest officially

announced
their
increases and NTL were to follow suit but it doesn't

seem to have
happened
yet.

"Late summer" was the last official quote I had from

NTL.

That will be spring 2006 then.

Aha! an optimist !!

Don't many of those to the pound these days ;-)

P.