Please see my post about NTL on: uk . telecom . broadband

Old June 4th 04, 10:33 AM posted to ntl.support.broadband.cm,uk.telecom.broadband
NDF

Default Please see my post about NTL on: uk . telecom . broadband

"Ian Cox" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:33:24 +0100, Robert Murphy wrote:

To how many more groups did you post this blank message?

I don't see anyone being arsed enough to subscribe to a newsgroup just
to read one post.

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield

Not exactly the best way to draw sympathy to your cause is it ?

What are you trying to achieve here ? we all know how bad ntl
support/service is these days, it's nothing new.

Annoying as many ntl staff as possible is not the way to go if you expect
some action or compensation from them.

In your case they are losing you as a customer anyway so why bother trying
to appease you in any way ?