Topletter Broadband- Any Good?

Old June 4th 04, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kolicha

Default Topletter Broadband- Any Good?

Hi, we're looking for a Broadband ISP which has a low contract period, no
restrictions on how much we can download and provides a good service and we
have found an ISP called Topletter. Anyway I was just wondering has anyone
had any personal experience with them and are they any good?

You can find their website he http://www.topletter.com/broadband/

Thanks

Old June 4th 04, 02:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Kolicha wrote:
Hi, we're looking for a Broadband ISP which has a low contract
period, no restrictions on how much we can download and provides a
good service and we have found an ISP called Topletter. Anyway I was
just wondering has anyone had any personal experience with them and
are they any good?

You can find their website he http://www.topletter.com/broadband/

Opinions of the people:
http://www.net4nowt.com/rating/view_...sp?ISP_ID=1243

and they appear to review themself on ISPReview:
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/talk/showthread.php?t=14472

Sometimes it's better to spend a little more and get a better service! On
the other hand, their ADSL is cheap and appears to have a lot of features.
With a 1 month contract, you can always migrate away for 11 if you're not
happy with them.

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933

Old June 4th 04, 04:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Domestos

Hi, we're looking for a Broadband ISP which has a low contract period

Virgin Boradband don't have a monthly contract.

no restrictions on how much we can download

Again Virgin Broadband do not have a limit on download limit.

and provides a good service and we

I've been with them for about 3 months and not had a problem yet.

have found an ISP called Topletter. Anyway I was just wondering has anyone
had any personal experience with them and are they any good?

Not personally, and I have never heard of them - which doesn't mean
anything.

Domestos