Wife / Broadband

Old June 4th 04, 03:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edgar

Default Wife / Broadband

My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?
John
In limine sapientiae
Old June 4th 04, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dave

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:54:55 +0100, John Edgar wrote:

My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?
John
In limine sapientiae

Plenty, if it drops out for any reason (mostly 4 letter ones ) G.

Dave

Old June 4th 04, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

John Edgar wrote:
My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?

Employment.

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933

Old June 4th 04, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tickettyboo

In ,
John Edgar whispered softly in my ear....:
My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?
John
In limine sapientiae

Mine's a whoosher :-)
Whooooossshhh!
--
Ticketty᧧

Old June 4th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Baz

"John Edgar" wrote in message
My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?

My brother: 'that there interweb thingy'

Baz

Old June 4th 04, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Road_Hog

"John Edgar" wrote in message
My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?

Another name?, for broadband or your wife?

Old June 5th 04, 07:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

I thought your original subject line was a choice....

Too difficult for me.....

JohnK
Old June 5th 04, 10:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mindmender

"John Edgar" wrote in message
My wife is a bit of a Luddite. This morning she called broadband "that
whirylwind thing." Does anyone have any more names for it?
John
In limine sapientiae

Her indoors

The missus

Trouble and strife

Old June 5th 04, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:13:33 UTC, "Mindmender"
wrote:

Her indoors

The missus

Trouble and strife

Or just introduce her as 'my current wife'....

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!