Freedom2Surf

Old June 5th 04, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Eden

Default Freedom2Surf

Not content with being the cheapest service for my needs; they've connected
me a full 4 days early!

And so the cold-turkey stops :-)

Terry

Old June 5th 04, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
thripston

Got me hooked up pretty quick as well. Over all they seem to have their act
together. Tech support is like tech support the world over but they get
there in the end, sometimes first time but I suppose miracles do happen, at
least they try. They lurk on these forums too so I expect my bandwidth will
be tight for a few days as payback for taking the mick. Still unimpressed
with their 'selective' range of alt.binaries. Perfect for tractor lovers
though. Their website layout could do with some organising too, not as slick
as some of the competitors.

Jay