Broadwife / Banned

Old June 5th 04, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mindmender

Default Broadwife / Banned

My wife is a bit of a lardie. This morning she came into the
bedroom wearing nothing but a thong. Does anyone have
anymore bull**** stories?

Jim

Obtenez à support votre propre extrémité que vous travaillez le bâtard
timide!

Old June 6th 04, 01:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"Mindmender" wrote in message
My wife is a bit of a lardie. This morning she came into the
bedroom wearing nothing but a thong. Does anyone have
anymore bull**** stories?

Jim

Obtenez à support votre propre extrémité que vous travaillez le bâtard
timide!

I imagined that the person who sometimes posts here and signs 'Victoria
Concordia Crescit' was an exotic female; now I find out he is mealy a
Arsenal supporter.
This proves my grasp of classics is equal to my knowledge of football.

Graham.