24 - Back On Form!

Old June 5th 04, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Owen

Default 24 - Back On Form!

Glad to see I've been proven right about sticking with 24. Those "Mexican"
episodes were beginning to drag, I'll admit, but I feel sorry for everyone
who bailed because it's really hitting its stride now. I'm actually watching
each "window" during the split-screen shots with the same eagerness as last
year now!

No spoilers to ruin it, but if you did give up for whatever reason (Sky ad
breaks, etc) the DVD is released late-July.

Dan

Old June 6th 04, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rich

I agree totally, it was all a bit slow but the past three episodes have had
me glued to the box.

Can you still get the first two series on DVD as a package anymore or was
that only a short term thing?

Cheers

"Dan Owen" wrote in message
Glad to see I've been proven right about sticking with 24. Those "Mexican"
episodes were beginning to drag, I'll admit, but I feel sorry for everyone
who bailed because it's really hitting its stride now. I'm actually

watching
each "window" during the split-screen shots with the same eagerness as

last
year now!

No spoilers to ruin it, but if you did give up for whatever reason (Sky ad
breaks, etc) the DVD is released late-July.

Dan

---

Old June 6th 04, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stephen \(aka steford\)

Dan Owen wrote:
Glad to see I've been proven right about sticking with 24. Those
"Mexican" episodes were beginning to drag, I'll admit, but I feel
sorry for everyone who bailed because it's really hitting its stride
now. I'm actually watching each "window" during the split-screen
shots with the same eagerness as last year now!

No spoilers to ruin it, but if you did give up for whatever reason
(Sky ad breaks, etc) the DVD is released late-July.

I thought this week's was just silly. No spoilers but in the space of an
hour that was all a bit daft I thought.

Old June 9th 04, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sir Gordon Brown

"Choose one name and stick to it" wrote in message
no; those ran out of stock a few weeks after their release last year.

I was told by one of the SKY+ installers that all previous episodes of 24
can be downloaded for free from various US sites (therefore no need for SKY+
anymore). I have done a search but could not find any sites with actual 24
episodes to download.

Old June 9th 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
zeebop

http://www.newzbin.com/search/query/...y=8&searchFP=p