contacting Hostlogical?

Old June 7th 04, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rosie

Default contacting Hostlogical?

I use Hostlogical to host a couple of website but they have been really
dreadful so I am switching to another company.

However, having been told this Hostlogical have removed my account but not
switched the IPS tag to my new provider. They don't have a telephone number
(except one with answerphone), no address on their website, and they aren't
replying to email. Does anyone know how I can contact them? I use this
domain for my business and I am completely stressed out about it.

(I know this isn't a very good forum to post this, but this is the only
group that has ever mentioned this company is previous threads so I was
hoping that someone here might have heard of them!)

Cheers,
ROSIE

Old June 7th 04, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Rosie wrote:
I use Hostlogical to host a couple of website but they have been
really dreadful so I am switching to another company.

However, having been told this Hostlogical have removed my account
but not switched the IPS tag to my new provider. They don't have a
telephone number (except one with answerphone), no address on their
website, and they aren't replying to email. Does anyone know how I
can contact them? I use this domain for my business and I am
completely stressed out about it.

(I know this isn't a very good forum to post this, but this is the
only group that has ever mentioned this company is previous threads
so I was hoping that someone here might have heard of them!)

Registrant:
DotLogical
8 Franklin Road
Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex BN43 6YD
UK

Domain name: HOSTLOGICAL.COM

Administrative Contact:
Prust, Matthew
8 Franklin Road
Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex BN43 6YD
UK
08709220605
Technical Contact:
Technical, Host Europe

Portland Street
Beeston
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG9 2LP
UK
+44.1159170000 Fax: +44.1158770213

If you are still unsuccessful, Nominet have the power to change an IPS tag
for you. Contact them via
www.nic.uk; they are usually very helpful.

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933

Old June 7th 04, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rosie

Dominic wrote:

Domain name: HOSTLOGICAL.COM
(whois record)

This is where I'm a bit shagged; the admin contact telephone just goes to
the same answerphone as the company; the admin contact email address bounces
back. The Technical contact say that is has nothing to do with their
company and they don't know how their name ended up there. : |

If you are still unsuccessful, Nominet have the power to change an IPS tag
for you. Contact them via www.nic.uk; they are usually very helpful.

Thanks - I didn't know this. I have spoken to them and they can change it
for a 15 fee; it usually takes only a day or two. I will probably do this
tomorrow if I've still heard nothing from Hostlogical.

Thanks for your advice!

ROSIE

Old July 5th 04, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Caldwell

"Rosie" wrote in message ...
I use Hostlogical to host a couple of website but they have been really
dreadful so I am switching to another company.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm currently looking for a new
hosting company and was considering using HostLogical. It sounds like
that might not be a good idea! What problems have you had with them
(feel free to email me if you'd rather not say on here)?
Cheers
Simon