Plusnet Easy Start

Old June 7th 04, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Ruben

Default Plusnet Easy Start

What has happened to this account? Has it been withdrawn?
--
Tom
Old June 7th 04, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Black Shuck

Tom Ruben wrote:
What has happened to this account? Has it been withdrawn?

Looks like it. Plusnet have always stated it was a time limited offer....

--
This dog don't give a feck...
Old June 7th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Tim

Tom Ruben wrote:

What has happened to this account? Has it been withdrawn?

You can have the equivalent of it on top of any of the new offerings (512k
at any rate - not sure about the rest) for an extra 7.50 UKP per month for
the first year - which gets you free actuation and a free modem.

It's not such a good deal as the previous offering - where it was only 3
quid per month on top of the standard ADSL Home price.
--
Cheers,
Tim

Old June 8th 04, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:55:54 +0100, Tom Ruben
wrote:

What has happened to this account? Has it been withdrawn?

Hi,

The EasyStart account was a limited time special offer. What we have done
is expanded the idea behind EasyStart (i.e. no up front hardware or modem
cost) and added it to all 3 speeds of accounts (512kbps, 1 and 2Mbps) for
£7.50 per month. We've also added an option where you can just spread the
activation for those people who aren't interested in a USB modem for £5.50
per month.
We believe that this offers greater flexibility to our customers as you
can choose exactly what you do or do not want and unlike EasyStart once
you've completed the first 12 months the monthly cost drops so that you no
longer pay the £5.50 or £7.50.

--
Regards,