Which ASDL Broadband?

Old June 8th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Default Which ASDL Broadband?

wrote:
I've recently moved house. At my last place I had cable broadband (or
half broadband at 150) for 18 quid per month.

My new location doesn't have the option for cable and I'm currently
back to DUN on a BT line. I've checked out the BT exchange and I'm
near enough to it for Broadband, but which one do I pick and which
ones do I avoid?

Ideally about the same monthly price, any and all suggestions awaited
eagerly!

Have a look at
www.net4nowt.com and www.ispreview.co.uk for opinions of the
users of all the services. Also have a look at www.adslguide.org.uk to
compare different services. I know Net4Nowt has a feature which will try and
find a suitable service if you input desired price etc.

You will find that many of the smaller ISPs offer better quality of service
and support and better value-for-money than the national brands such as BT,
Wannadoo, Tiscali, etc.

Good luck with your search!

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933