Which ASDL Broadband?

Old June 9th 04, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dicki Dido

Default Which ASDL Broadband?

Hi Fred
I was with Freeserve for more than five years and when I switched to
broadband I spent a lot of time and effort looking into various ISP
providers.
I eventually choose Plusnet and I must say I am more than happy with
my decision.The original application was made on a Monday and I was fully
connected by the Friday evening.They are very helpful and keep you fully
informed of proceedings all the way through your application.The helpline
and support is absolutly first class and I must say that for a ISP they are
really brilliant.No problems with connection or speed they are all as
advertised . If you do have a problem the staff often look on here for
problems and sort them out with customers.. Hope this helps you to make a
decision.If you are happy please use my u/n
as referral that is:- beechville96

Keith

wrote in message
I've recently moved house. At my last place I had cable broadband (or
half broadband at 150) for 18 quid per month.

My new location doesn't have the option for cable and I'm currently
back to DUN on a BT line. I've checked out the BT exchange and I'm
near enough to it for Broadband, but which one do I pick and which
ones do I avoid?

Ideally about the same monthly price, any and all suggestions awaited
eagerly!

Fred