Opinions

Old June 9th 04, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn

Default Opinions

Hi

I am shortly leaving BTOpenworld and have narrowed my choice to:

Bulldog All-time 1MB (no cap)
32.99pm
2.34 static IP pm
Total pm: 35.33 pm
58.75 connection charge
Contract: 12 months
No email address, webspace or newsgroup access

OR

Freedom2Serf ADSL IP Power User 1MB (no cap)
29.99 + VAT
Static IP included
Total pm: 35.23
29.99 connection charge (half price special offer)
Contract: 1 month
20 email addresses, 50mb webspace, text only newsgroup access

Does anyone have any a experience/opinions/advice on either of the above or
suggestions for an alternative.

Martyn

Old June 9th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Justin Johnson

Hi,

I would go with f2s, but I'm biased, been with them for a while now, great
service, great support, good reliability and people who know what they're
doing running them.

If you compaire the features your getting, shorter contract, lower
connection charge I think there is only one winner and it's not bulldog.

Jus

Old June 11th 04, 02:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Martyn" wrote in message
I am shortly leaving BTOpenworld and have narrowed my choice to:

Bulldog All-time 1MB (no cap)
32.99pm
2.34 static IP pm
Total pm: 35.33 pm
58.75 connection charge
Contract: 12 months
No email address, webspace or newsgroup access

Does anyone have any a experience/opinions/advice on either of the above

or
suggestions for an alternative.

Please see Message-ID:

Regards