UK ISP, no long term contract?

Old June 9th 04, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
vKp

Default UK ISP, no long term contract?

Hey, I'm looking for a UK ADSL or cable provider (in or near London)
that don't have a long term contract, 3 months at most. Can't find any
sites that let me sift by that criteria. Anyone got any options?

Cheers!
Old June 9th 04, 10:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

"vKp" wrote in message
Hey, I'm looking for a UK ADSL or cable provider (in or near London)
that don't have a long term contract, 3 months at most. Can't find any
sites that let me sift by that criteria. Anyone got any options?

Most that don't have a long term contract have an activation charge instead.
You might want to look at Virgin.net, who currently have no activation
charge and no minimum contract.

Good luck in your search!

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933

Old June 10th 04, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim Downie

"vKp" wrote in message
Hey, I'm looking for a UK ADSL or cable provider (in or near London)
that don't have a long term contract, 3 months at most. Can't find any
sites that let me sift by that criteria. Anyone got any options?

Zen

Tim