Microphone/Headphone kit

Old June 10th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
G Amer

Default Microphone/Headphone kit

Where can I buy a GOOD high quality kit to use the net for voice calls. I
want a microphone/headphone?

Anwer

Old June 11th 04, 02:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nsj

G Amer wrote:

Where can I buy a GOOD high quality kit to use the net for voice calls. I
want a microphone/headphone?

How much do you want to spend?

--
Now Playing: 006. American Hi-Fi - [American Hi-Fi #02] Flavor Of The Weak
[183kbps m4a]
Old June 11th 04, 11:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
G Amer

"nsj" wrote How much do you want to spend?

10.00

Amer

Old June 12th 04, 12:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PJB

"G Amer" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"nsj" wrote How much do you want

to spend?

10.00

Amer

thought you said good? ;-)

Look to spend more than that for good, check out
Sennheiser's.

P.

Old June 12th 04, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:05:58 +0100, "PJB" wrote:

"G Amer" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"nsj" wrote How much do you want

to spend?

10.00

Amer

thought you said good? ;-)

Look to spend more than that for good, check out
Sennheiser's.

P.

Indeed. 10? String and tins is about the marl at the price.

Plantronics won't be up to Sennheiser, but I have a headset from them
that does a reasonable job.

They even make one at ~10, but I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale