Microfilters

Old June 10th 04, 09:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Eden

Default Microfilters

Just a quick word of advice - I was looking for another microfiler and I
have to recommend Dabs.com.

My local Dixons (the horror! the horror!) Tried to charge me 13 - dabs had
one on my desk the next day for 4.11

I certainly couldn't find a single microfilter cheaper anywhere.

Terry

small disclaimer - speaking for myself, not my employer.

Old June 10th 04, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

[email protected] wrote:
Terry Eden wrote:
Just a quick word of advice - I was looking for another microfiler
and I have to recommend Dabs.com.

My local Dixons (the horror! the horror!) Tried to charge me 13 -
dabs had one on my desk the next day for 4.11

I certainly couldn't find a single microfilter cheaper anywhere.

3.81 with delivery; I expect it's very much the same filter. They work for
some people and not for others. If you experience problems with an ADSL
connection and you are using the very cheap filters you should try swapping
them for the 8-10 ones - it can often make a difference.

Dominic

--
ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933

Old June 13th 04, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Eden

Ian wrote:
I do them for 1.95 inc P&P for that model.

Ian

ahh well... you live and learn.

Terry